#

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What Next?

I blogged a while back about Rory and attempting the whole potty training thing and asked for some suggestions. Well, the first weekend that we did it, everything went over like gang busters and he was wearing undies by the end of the week.

That was three weeks ago and he is FULLY aware of when he has to go but sometimes will just say "Uhhhh......tee tee." and I'll watch him pee himself. What's the deal!? Is he potty trained and lazy or do we still have some work to do. I wouldn't dare take him out of the house at this point without a pull-up on. He tells me he has to go and we make a big deal of how proud we are of him about 55% of the time, but the other 45% is really frustrating me. I have done a load of tee tee'd clothes about every other day and am about to just say, "Okay, he gets it and I suppose he'll do it when he's motivated to but until then, just keep him in the pull-ups".

Suggestions?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I have no words of wisdom for you. These second kids are proving harder than the first in the potty training area, that's for sure! Maybe you could just go to straight undies for a few days? I would consider G trained, but he stil has accidents and isn't the best "aimer" so I'm doing tee-tee laundry quite frequently as well. Fun.

I forgot to tell you yesterday that my mom told me Grapevine is closing. Did you know that?

September 20, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

My advice, wait until they want to...I promise he won't go to kindergarten wearing diaper/pull-ups. He's just a busy boy and other things are just way more important to focus on rather than tee-teeing. Hang in there...this too shall pass!

September 26, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home