#

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Fuse Family

Some of you may remember a previous post about how much my kids love Fuse Beads.

When she was here for Sully's birth, Aunt Robin bought Maggie a new set of "People" peg trays so in addition to hearts and flowers, she has now been making our family (with some help from me). She wanted to do the girls so I did the boys.

Here we all are...
If you can't tell, that's Rory on the left, me (Maggie gave me a headband, green earrings and rollerskates), Casey, Maggie (also with a headband) and little Sullivan on the bottom.

Rory calls his "Little Rory" and carries it around with him and even sleeps with it. I guess there's no better friend than yourself. You like the same stuff!

So now, instead of Barbies and Superman, the kids have been having adventures with "Little Daddy" and "Little Sully". I get cracked up when I overhear their conversations with our smaller counterparts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

That's a very cute "Little O'Quinn Family"! I think Casey's looks the most like the original!

March 26, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Very cute!!! It does look just like Casey. I love your green earrings, too. Maggie knows you very well! :)

March 26, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

So cute! You did a great job on Casey- it looks just like him!! I am going to have to look into those-Ellie and Gavin would both probably love them.

March 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Haha, no better friend than yourself! Cute stuff.
Yes I am taking off next week... my feet are soooo swollen and there is no way I'm going to work overdue!!! So we should get together... just be prepared to pack up your three kids and take me to the hospital if necessary. :)

March 26, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

well, how cute is that!?......"fuse" casey is as good as the "wii" casey.....no mistaking him for someone else for sure!!!......carly, you are a sassy momma with your earrings, headband, and roller skates!......

March 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home