#

Friday, April 18, 2008

Outnumbered

If you've been wondering where in the blogworld I've been...well, busy. Busy with my own children and having such a blast with my sister's kids. Sweet Bethany finally let us meet Charlie (see previous post) so that meant that my sister came into town for all of the birth festivities. A lot of the time, I was with all five kids while Robin spent time at the hospital or taking pictures of the baby at Bethany's house which meant that I was way outnumbered! At one point I was helping a 2 year old go potty, dealing with scraped knee drama, breaking-up a 5 year old stand-off about a toy and nursing simultaneously :o) Needless to say...there was chaos. It's times like that when all you can do is laugh. But it was the sweet moments like this that will stick in my mind from this past week. Robin, I miss you terribly already!

Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children. Proverbs 17:6

I don't know how the Duggar Family does it. 17 kids!? Bless HER heart!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm glad your back to blogging! Rory's hair looks so cute! I'm thinking of getting myself a summer do soon...we'll see. Glad you had fun with all the cousins!

April 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I'm glad you're back too... and THANK YOU!!!! You and Robin made this week so great for me, and I know it made things crazy for you, but I also know that you understand and I really really appreciate it!!!! :) Now if I could just get ONE baby figured out, maybe one day I'll be able to handle five too... you and Robin rock.

April 18, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me welcome my newest nephew into the world. I know that it wasn't easy for you to have all five kids, but I really appreciate it.

Next time, I'll be around MUCH more to help out.

April 18, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Glad to see you are back. :) It has been forever since I've seen you. Miss you!

April 18, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home